Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Beast Tanner [2-tiered antiban] [All hides] [Potion support] [Estimated profit]

Im A Baller

Hey I bought your script and I use it the bot just walks to the bank, grabs the coins then logs out immediately. why is it doing this? thanks.

edit: issue resolved - I had too few coins (it wanted me to have over 1k)

Edited by Theorems

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing Baller's Beast Tanner

Advanced antiban that lets you decide how YOU want to run the script. Use 0-100% percented antiban OR timed antiban showcased in our GUI!

All hides supported! Both snakeskins, soft leather, hard leather, AND all dragonhides!

We are also the only tanner with potion support! We've added in energy potions, super energy potions, and stamina - drinking each of them at the perfect times to look as humanlike as possible, while still conserving resources as necessary! Do you want any other potions to be added? Just ask :)

I've personally found that super energy potions give the best hides/hr. They're well worth trying :)

We are also the fastest tanner on Dreambot! Using super energy potions, one can tan up to 2900 hides PER HOUR! That's over 300k+ per hour!

We offer a  sleek GUI that cannot be matched, and showcases our unique antiban and our unique number of possibilities. Check it out for yourself (below)!

We also offer an incredibly useful paint that not only shows time ran, the script's current status, what you're tanning, how many hides you've tanned, how many hides you've tanned per hour, and ultimately how much money you're making PER HOUR, grabbed straight from GE prices!

And what's ultimately important - Everything is flawless! It's guaranteed that you will have 0 problems with this script, and if you do, simply commenting on this thread will send an email directly to me, and I will immediately fix any problem you have AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! This is the most you'll get in any tanner, especially for only $2.99!

Want to try the script? Drop a like below, and ask for a 24 hour trial, and you'll receive a 24 hour free trial almost instantaneously!

Have any problem with the script? You can PM me directly at my skype OR on Dreambot OR on this thread, and I'll get an email telling me that you posted having a problem!

And finally, enjoy the script!

Click here to purchase the script! :)

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=item&id=178

Vl6iLvI.png

can i get a trial?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Ayye baller so i'm using your tanner atm, its running smooth except in the chat box its randomly typing.

part of the anti-ban?

nice script :P

Edited by totalown2210

Can i have a trial please? :D

edit : i bought it, but it keeps getting stuck at Elis, just stands in the shop till i manually trade her..

Edited by xstrbowx

Ayye baller so i'm using your tanner atm, its running smooth except in the chat box its randomly typing.

part of the anti-ban?

nice script :P

Yes it is part of the antiban :) 

Can i have a trial please? :D

edit : i bought it, but it keeps getting stuck at Elis, just stands in the shop till i manually trade her..

PM me a screenshot if you can please - I haven't experienced this issue and it appears to be running smoothly for most people. Is your zoom setting on default?