Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] [Nex] Cadava Berrie Picker

Nex

• 1 month later...

Thanks, one issue that I have noticed is that it can often hop worlds even though there are berries available.

Additionally, it can sometimes select the same world that the player is already on.

Edited by rizzlaoo

Thanks, one issue that I have noticed is that it can often hop worlds even though there are berries available.

Additionally, it can sometimes select the same world that the player is already on.

il make a fix for that when i get time :) 

• 2 months later...
    • 1 year later...

Nice, thanks for this, it works really smoothly for me - I like how it does the bank run and world switching too.

I am having an issue with the game though, it's not really linked to your script or anything - it disconnects if Idle for like 10 minutes or something - but it still does it while this script is running. My inventory and bank space is kinda limited anyway I have literally just started playing so it wouldn't really benefit me to have it running long periods but I would like to find a way to make it stay on for a bit longer.

I was thinking about a simple auto click script to click the screen - like run your script for 10 mins, stop, run a little auto clicking (Idle stopping) script, then continue with yours. But I don't know if it would work because technically isn't this script still clicking around the game to do stuff? I wonder if there's a way to overcome this

• 1 month later...

Hello ! Your script is very nice but i have a problem , your programmed bot is going throught lvl 7/20 wizards and i am worried that i can die there , can u change path to berries ? , thank you. 
    PS: every time your bot went throught there i lose 5-10 Life ... You made a very good job u should be proud of your self :D