Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The DreamBot Advertisement Team

Chris

LOL, you are dumb. You do realize advertising via pm or posting on other forums just make the bot look like a big joke. That is why shitbot by solution did horrible. They continually tried to advertise and spam our forums. Look how far that got them. Another bot ran by thomas, has done 0 advertising on our site, yet has a more stable user base than exco ever had. We are actually gaining our user base back, without advertising on other sites or being shady. You know the users that made this website and bot have made thousands off our site. Some people have respect on the internet..

Poor execution >< poor strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVna_DJ93c

Also, please explain the relation between shitbot spamming OSB and the failure of shitbot's product, I doubt those are directly related, but nice try anyway.

OSB has the biggest share of the market, not going after that share would be dumb.

But of course you won't admit or encourage that and I won't blame you for that.

Poor execution >< poor strategy.

Also, please explain the relation between shitbot spamming OSB and the failure of shitbot's product, I doubt those are directly related, but nice try anyway.

OSB has the biggest share of the market, not going after that share would be dumb.

But of course you won't admit or encourage that and I won't blame you for that.

This is where you are wrong - we are going after their market share. We are going after every other bots market share also. The botting community is too small to segregate your user-base to a specific group.

I can assure you that most people, myself included, googled rs07 bots to find them. The first thing I saw were the major botting companies and a comparison of most of them on sythe. Most users of the 07 community are older, so many know how to research something before using it. We're not in the market for chargebacks from kids stealing their parents paypal info anyway. Surely if our bot is as good as we claim it is, word of mouth and pure curiosity will spread it. 

I've never seen a Rolls-Royce commercial, but they still sell their products, amirite?

This is where you are wrong - we are going after their market share. We are going after every other bots market share also. The botting community is too small to segregate your user-base to a specific group.

I can assure you that most people, myself included, googled rs07 bots to find them. The first thing I saw were the major botting companies and a comparison of most of them on sythe. Most users of the 07 community are older, so many know how to research something before using it. We're not in the market for chargebacks from kids stealing their parents paypal info anyway. Surely if our bot is as good as we claim it is, word of mouth and pure curiosity will spread it. 

I've never seen a Rolls-Royce commercial, but they still sell their products, amirite?

You're right, most of the current botters (the vast majority of your market) found its first botting solution via google.

Those people searched and found: they are already on other botting sites and are not actively looking for a botting solution anymore, your competitors aren't that bad yet either so they aren't necessarily looking for a substitute either, unless you push them to do so. What you need to do is:

1. Catch the people who are googling (a small share of the market) for a botting solution, like you said.

2. Push the people who once googled but are not googling anymore to google once again. MAKE people curious.

Oh and RR is a century old company, but nevertheless:

5993244a6828a1bf3949cdf3b177f43c.png6d8280cfa011a17182e2fb280015674b.png

5fc5945719be00aba1de29c8499b630d.png

To further demonstrate that people aren't googling anymore and the reason why.

Oldschool Runescape related google search trends, the circled point = march 2013:

9a2f585de8c8a4afdc37cf5a0daf065f.png

Plus this:

6552c938296261a5ae8e246389e0f947.png

You're right, most of the current botters (the vast majority of your market) found its first botting solution via google.

Those people searched and found: they are already on other botting sites and are not actively looking for a botting solution anymore, your competitors aren't that bad yet either so they aren't necessarily looking for a substitute either, unless you push them to do so. What you need to do is:

1. Catch the people who are googling (a small share of the market) for a botting solution, like you said.

2. Push the people who once googled but are not googling anymore to google once again. MAKE people curious.

Oh and RR is a century old company, but nevertheless:

5993244a6828a1bf3949cdf3b177f43c.png6d8280cfa011a17182e2fb280015674b.png

5fc5945719be00aba1de29c8499b630d.png

Damn, that's an old ad. Had to dig for that, eh?

Anywho, what we said stands. We're not barraging other botting sites in an attempt to steal users. All of these new bots that have sprung up, I've heard of from word of mouth.

Damn, that's an old ad. Had to dig for that, eh?

Anywho, what we said stands. We're not barraging other botting sites in an attempt to steal users. All of these new bots that have sprung up, I've heard of from word of mouth.

Word to mouth doesn't work if no one is speaking or listening because they are too busy botting on other clients.

Suit yourselves ^^

Word to mouth doesn't work if no one is speaking or listening because they are too busy botting on other clients.

Suit yourselves ^^

Interestingly enough, I see a spike - "omg rs07 came out let me google it" - to a constant search percentage. The only line with a negative trend is the blue line.

What does maxi have to do with anything?

This is the trend for runescape bot

SdaXaeR.png

It's been sitting at a constant 10% ever since 07 was released.

Remember, during that time, there were little to no bots available. Of course people are going to search more. It seems now the current trend is to just check every once in a while to keep up to date.

Interestingly enough, I see a spike - "omg rs07 came out let me google it" - to a constant search percentage. The only line with a negative trend is the blue line.

What does maxi have to do with anything?

I searched for OSRS botting specific trends not just OSRS.

Once Maxi joined OSB, the search for OSRS botting started decreasing heavily.

OSB is the most popular bot.

Conclusion: not a lot of people are actively looking for OSRS botting solutions because they already found one.

It's been sitting at a constant 10% ever since 07 was released.

No, it's been sitting at a constant 10% ever since OSB was released.

I searched for OSRS botting specific trends not just OSRS.

Once Maxi joined OSB, the search for OSRS botting started decreasing heavily.

OSB is the most popular bot.

Conclusion: not a lot of people are actively looking for OSRS botting solutions because they already found one.

No, it's been sitting at a constant 10% ever since OSB was released.

So did I. Why does our data differ?

January 2015 is partial data. Aside from the last data point, it looks fine to me.

So far, most of your posts @Botre have been criticizing. Have any suggestions for how you would advertise?

Archived