Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamScripts source

Ericthecmh

Hey all,

I have decided to make the scripts that I write open source (read). This is intended to help other scripters, and also to allow technically advanced users to adapt the script to their own liking.

You can access the source here:

https://bitbucket.org/ericthecmh/dreamscriptssource

Currently only contains DreamFighter, but more will come.

NOTE: Please do not take my code, alter it, and then rerelease it as your own. You're welcome to use snippets, with proper crediting, or take the code and alter it however you want for personal use.

Eric

So does that shows that I can change the dream fighter and use it for my own good? Not publishing it to public ofc. (silly question since im not nearly good with Java.)

So does that shows that I can change the dream fighter and use it for my own good? Not publishing it to public ofc. (silly question since im not nearly good with Java.)

You are welcome to alter and use it for private, personal use.

Archived