Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • "Account locked because we suspect it is stolen"

Bmc

I created some new accounts to replace one of my suiciders that was banned, and after botting tutorial island, I attempted to log back into a couple of the accounts and they gave this message:

b4633dd75d03ba2bb71c7cd3d3741e2d.png

I'm unsure why this happened, because I created each bot on its respective associated proxy, and did tut island on the same proxy. I could understand if I was banned for botting tut island, or having an associated ip to this account's predecessor which used the same proxy for creation and botting.

Anyone ever encountered this? How can I prevent this from happening on future accounts other than simply buying them off a provider?

Also side note: how do these account providers afford to rent tens of thousands of proxies to create their accounts, and when the accounts are transferred to their new owner, wouldn't this trigger the "account stolen" message I'm having above aswell?

Thanks.

I created some new accounts to replace one of my suiciders that was banned, and after botting tutorial island, I attempted to log back into a couple of the accounts and they gave this message:

I'm unsure why this happened, because I created each bot on its respective associated proxy, and did tut island on the same proxy. I could understand if I was banned for botting tut island, or having an associated ip to this account's predecessor which used the same proxy for creation and botting.

Anyone ever encountered this? How can I prevent this from happening on future accounts other than simply buying them off a provider?

Also side note: how do these account providers afford to rent tens of thousands of proxies to create their accounts, and when the accounts are transferred to their new owner, wouldn't this trigger the "account stolen" message I'm having above aswell?

Thanks.

I´m glad to know i´m not the only one who has occurred this. It has happened to around 10+ new accounts I´ve created to replace banned bots. I´m not clear about what to do. I have done the tut manually and they have blocked me too. I also use proxys, and a separate window of Dreambot for each account like u. I mean: no mistakes. Even, they blocked me one account when was using  Dream Quester script. So, if u use it, be careful. I´m really concerned about the upgrade. Have you tried other strategies? Is there something that´s working for you right now?

Happened to me on an account I got perm banned 22 days ago (12 year old account), recovered it for giggles and it's unbanned :)

I'm getting this everytime I create an account, I believe it's because I'm using socks on the client. I'm having problems getting socks to work with a browser to register the accounts so my ip is showing a big geo location leap right after account creation and I think that's what locking them. 

Even when I make an account by hand on my  socks5 when I logout for the first time they're locked 

Edit:I've gotten socks to work during account creation and they're still being locked instantly after logout.

I just had an account disabled after I made it by hand, ran around for a few minutes then afkd out only to relog to locked due to suspicious activity which was followed by it being disabled after I recovered it.

:') what the fuck

Thanks.

there was sayd - they added somekind of thing into creation interface of web i think or smth..anyways, when you use bot to create your accounts and do tut, you get this shit.

So, question is - did u used account creator, or only tutorial island? As what i saw, only those who use CREATOR was banned, tut island alone is fine. sorry for this messy post. i feel ppl will understand whit what i want to say lol

You get that when logging in if you do tutorial island, then log out without doing anything else. If you do the tutorial, then do a quest like cook's assistant, you wont get it.

Archived