Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Uploading a local script reserved only for certain users?

Zibele

Hey guys I am just curious is the a way I could upload a script but only reserve it for people i choose that can use it?Because i would like to share the scripts but not the source code.

Become a Scripter+ put the script on the SDN for $100 then only give specific people authorization using the trial system.

Ahh okay i think that is an idea,what are the requirements to become a Scripter+.

Ahh okay i think that is an idea,what are the requirements to become a Scripter+.

Have a free script on the SDN for 14 days, make an application and pass a basic java complacency test

Hey guys I am just curious is the a way I could upload a script but only reserve it for people i choose that can use it?Because i would like to share the scripts but not the source code.

No, sorry. Scripts can't be on the SDN for your own personal use. If they are free, they're free. If they're paid, they're paid. 

obfuscate the jar and make sure the member.equals("Name")

public static ForumUser getForumUser()

client.getForumUser()####

This is what you should do.

No, sorry. Scripts can't be on the SDN for your own personal use. If they are free, they're free. If they're paid, they're paid. 

This is what you should do.

Oh okay thanks licker.

Archived