Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best bot timing strategy for suicide bots

Bmc

I have a f2p method that takes about 30 minutes to train and 2-3 hours to recoup it's initial investment. Is it best to run these bots for say 6 hours, then mule and stop, repeat the next day, or is it better to truly suicide them non-stop until they are banned, muling every few hours?

for a low investment bot like this, does it make sense to try to increase longevity by running only short hours?

I have a f2p method that takes about 30 minutes to train and 2-3 hours to recoup it's initial investment. Is it best to run these bots for say 6 hours, then mule and stop, repeat the next day, or is it better to truly suicide them non-stop until they are banned, muling every few hours?

for a low investment bot like this, does it make sense to try to increase longevity by running only short hours?

I would suicide bot em, especially since they are f2p and low requirements but its up to you.

If the ban rate is high then I would suicide them over weekends but if the ban rate is low then it might be better to keep the accounts alive. It would also depend on the gold/hour.

If the ban rate is high then I would suicide them over weekends but if the ban rate is low then it might be better to keep the accounts alive. It would also depend on the gold/hour.

As far as I can tell it's low ban rate, which is surprising to me. If these bots last another 2 days of 6 hour sessions I'd be pleasantly surprised. It's about ~80k an hour per account if prices hold up.

Archived