Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Difference between botting times?

dadhan653

Just wondering if there is any difference in ban rates if you bot during Jagex office hour or not during their office hours. I know that from 10am-7pm GMT the servers are usually empty so less competition for resources, while 8pm - 10am is when there is a lot more people playing. Could any gold farmers give their experiences?

I personally go from around 9pm to 6am GMT, generally Jagex employees aren't at work during those hours so they depend on the automatic bot detection system to catch and ban anyone botting in those times, of course when they eventually do come online if they have enough evidence they will issue a manual ban but generally you should be somewhat safer during these times.

When muling items i either run an automatic muling script or manually do it just before 6am or between 6am-7am GMT.

Archived