Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • selling zerker w/ b gloves

Sonder

Stats(updated 13-02-2017)           79c31459b9b79c0aa3960699e8b4181d.png              QP      03e4293a5cd59553795d12e8ebbf251b.png                  

Untradeables/Significant Items 0a40acbe8923a6f8b445254d1e82d0dd.png      Offence metres  a3d5a526367b6eb09369da36fac1965d.png

Hand trained.

Done ALL quests necessary for a maxed zerker.

I have allways owned this account.

Payment OSRS/RS3 GP ONLY!!!!!!!!!

Minimum bid = 50M

Instabuy = 150m

this is a minimal zerk to me, yeah its quested but wtf is that magic range and str, you wont take less then 50m osrs?

I agree, 

this is a minimal zerk to me, yeah its quested but wtf is that magic range and str, you wont take less then 50m osrs?

a 1k total account shouldn't be anywhere near a 150m instabuy. 

I'm not interested in the account, but I thought I'd give my input on the price range.

I agree, 

a 1k total account shouldn't be anywhere near a 150m instabuy. 

I'm not interested in the account, but I thought I'd give my input on the price range.

ehh ordering b gloves from scratch from servicers cost around 90-130m depending on the trusted user. It's all up to the owner to see how he prices his account. If noone offers anything, then he can adjust it when the time comes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived