Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Goal] Making money from scratch

ScrewYouDrive

Nice work! It's really interesting seeing people start from scratch. Normally they burn out pretty quickly but you've managed 4 weeks. Keep up the good work!

Nice work! It's really interesting seeing people start from scratch. Normally they burn out pretty quickly but you've managed 4 weeks. Keep up the good work!

You would make more money just getting a job or freelancing... not worth the time imo

Don`t worry about me, lol. It`s not about how much money I make, it`s about how I make it.

Nice to see you've made progress and still going strong! =) 

Thanks :) I`m creating my last accounts for runecrafting today, then I`m going to run #1 shopper until you add food feature to your rc script and then only rc :)

Very interesting to read. Thank you. Just as question: Do you just suicide everything or do you use breaks? Also do you play legit on your accounts or are they all purely botted?

Very interesting to read. Thank you. Just as question: Do you just suicide everything or do you use breaks? Also do you play legit on your accounts or are they all purely botted?

Thanks. Yes, I use breaks, like 10 minutes every 3 hours, I used #1 shopping script, I was botting almost 24/7 for 2 weeks with no bans at all. And I don`t play the game anymore, I just run bots for money.

Archived