Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Goal] Making money from scratch

ScrewYouDrive

Damn.... youre doing work my friend!

I just started making money with botting and I just try to be safe. 8 hours of botting a day with breaks 120k an hour per account with currently 4 accounts (p2p). Its not the goldmine but it is saver ^^

Damn.... youre doing work my friend!

I just started making money with botting and I just try to be safe. 8 hours of botting a day with breaks 120k an hour per account with currently 4 accounts (p2p). Its not the goldmine but it is saver ^^

Even 4$ a day - it`s always nice to have some extra money. :)

Even 4$ a day - it`s always nice to have some extra money. :)

You do understand that your are probably wasting more money on keeping your computer running than you are making .... imbecile 

You do understand that your are probably wasting more money on keeping your computer running than you are making .... imbecile 

smoke a blunt and chill...

great progress!

Relax dude.... lol

I normally dont argue with idiots, but let me clear some things up

1. The computer is on anyways for gaming or study

2. I don't want to invest 200 euros right away into botting, so I need to build up slowly

So yeah, now it is 4 dollars a day, but soon 6 then 8 then 10 etc.

edit: 8 hours per day is like 1,6 kwatts, multiplied by 0,2$ is 3,2 dollar a day, so according to this article your argument is invalid (https://www.pcmech.com/article/much-pc-cost-electricity/)  

I normally dont argue with idiots, but let me clear some things up

1. The computer is on anyways for gaming or study

2. I don't want to invest 200 euros right away into botting, so I need to build up slowly

So yeah, now it is 4 dollars a day, but soon 6 then 8 then 10 etc.

edit: 8 hours per day is like 1,6 kwatts, multiplied by 0,2$ is 3,2 dollar a day, so according to this article your argument is invalid (https://www.pcmech.com/article/much-pc-cost-electricity/)  

Where do you live ;o? Where I live 1 KWh costs 0.1690 euro.

Archived