Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Aye

MattchuPicchu

I'm not so new to botting,  however I am new to botting when it comes to strategy and thinking. A couple friends and I are planning on setting up a server rack and suicide botting a large amount of accounts. I'm quite aware of the money investment and how we will most likely lose money before we make any, if we make any at all. We're thinking about 2 accounts per proxy and buying fresh lvl 3's (not botted) then hand training them for whatever we intend to have them farm. 

Right now we're thinking about half blast furnace and half cannonballs, we've got the money for private scripts and the army, but we need a solid plan for each account. We're not sure if it would be more efficient to hand train them during the week to prepare them for the weekend or to just bot something that has no requirements. We're wanting to have at least 300 accounts and I'm not sure if it would be possible to hand prepare 300 accounts by saturday and have them botting blast furnace.

If you guys have any advice we would be grateful.

I'm not so new to botting,  however I am new to botting when it comes to strategy and thinking. A couple friends and I are planning on setting up a server rack and suicide botting a large amount of accounts. I'm quite aware of the money investment and how we will most likely lose money before we make any, if we make any at all. We're thinking about 2 accounts per proxy and buying fresh lvl 3's (not botted) then hand training them for whatever we intend to have them farm. 

Right now we're thinking about half blast furnace and half cannonballs, we've got the money for private scripts and the army, but we need a solid plan for each account. We're not sure if it would be more efficient to hand train them during the week to prepare them for the weekend or to just bot something that has no requirements. We're wanting to have at least 300 accounts and I'm not sure if it would be possible to hand prepare 300 accounts by saturday and have them botting blast furnace.

If you guys have any advice we would be grateful.

If you are  intrested in buying 300 fresh Osrs accounts lvl 3 with turorial island done ( Not botted ) Give me a shout i can deliver this.

I've got it planned out best I can, I'm going to test with 20 accounts the first weekend. Most of what I need is to see if I can get them to last the weekend, if I can then I'm golden.

Trial run of 10 was a success made 165m. All accounts manually banned this morning. I'd assume its based off reports or the rapid growth of one skill on a level three.

Archived