Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Runemate vs Dreambot vs OSbot vs Tribot vs Powerbot

jerk1079

Dreambot has worked the best for me out of all of these.

Used to use tribot when they had looking glass in 2015, when i used in 2016 i was banned everyday no matter what premium script i used or how many times i changed my ip adress, 

Powerbot i feel like is an instant ban.

Osbot i havent used but other people swear by it.

Runemate has too many free users so i havent tried,

Seems to me that amazing scripters like Hashtag, Pandemic, and Dreamlick are the reason dreambot does so well. Covert Mode also an amazing reason.

What do you guys have to say?

Runemate is by far better than Dreambot when it comes to detection. Runemates scripts are out of this world dog shit compared to Dreambot though. I think a lot of that comes from the fact they don't render their own client but I botted using Runemate for over a month 12 hours a day no breaks without getting banned. Dreambot is by far better than the rest though when it comes to detection.

most bot clients are equal, except powerbot & osbot they suck detection wise

I do believe dreambot has the best community though & very awesome developers.

Runemate is by far better than Dreambot when it comes to detection. Runemates scripts are out of this world dog shit compared to Dreambot though. I think a lot of that comes from the fact they don't render their own client but I botted using Runemate for over a month 12 hours a day no breaks without getting banned. Dreambot is by far better than the rest though when it comes to detection.

Do they mirror their client like osbot to have the best detection? how do they compare to covert mode?

Do they mirror their client like osbot to have the best detection? how do they compare to covert mode?

They use the default Runescape client and hook too it I assume. Only bot I've seen that doesn't render it's own client. Part of the reason their ban-rate and it's just my opinion I don't actually know is that it seems like because they don't render their own client their's a sort of latency between the script being run and it being executed on the client so it will miss click and stuff and make heaps of error's and in general feel laggy to all the other botting clients. I think that's a huge part in why their ban rates are so low because their scripts are straight up horrible for the most part and I think a lot of it comes from an apparent latency because it's not their own rendered client. As for Dreambot covert mode compared to other botting clients. I haven't lasted longer than a week with any other client if I bot more than 6 hours a day on an account. I've got an account still that I bot on and have so for about 3 weeks that only in the last week or so has been using convert. Dreambot is the best overall imo unless all you care about is 100% botting a main and even then my account is 3 weeks strong and could last a-lot longer but obviously I'm botting it 6 hours a day compared to 12 hours with Runemate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived