Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

Sorry man did not see the post and can't try it today :/ Can you hook me up with another 24 hour trial? Gonna try to post some proggies from my main

Sorry man did not see the post and can't try it today :/ Can you hook me up with another 24 hour trial? Gonna try to post some proggies from my main

Can you hook me up with a trial please? :D

enjoy :)

Been running this script for so far around an hour, must say looking very promising! First cooking script that ive used that gets straight to the point! Does the job, and im averaging at 310k xp/h :D 

Will up date with more info tomorrow!

Been running this script for so far around an hour, must say looking very promising! First cooking script that ive used that gets straight to the point! Does the job, and im averaging at 310k xp/h :D

Will up date with more info tomorrow!

glad you like the script bro :) if you get any good proggies, feel free to put them up :D

Trial Please, and how often would you recommend to run this script before taking breaks? and does it have options to take breaks?

EDIT* does the 24 hour trial start straight away, just realised id need to get 35 cooking first..

Trial Please, and how often would you recommend to run this script before taking breaks? and does it have options to take breaks?

EDIT* does the 24 hour trial start straight away, just realised id need to get 35 cooking first..

post when you'd like me to start the trial :) it does start immediately, also it would depend on your settings and how much you care about the account, a bunch of people have told me that they've run this for over 10 hours, but i wouldnt recommend doing that with any account that you care about, regardless of the bot.

• 2 weeks later...

post when you'd like me to start the trial :) it does start immediately, also it would depend on your settings and how much you care about the account, a bunch of people have told me that they've run this for over 10 hours, but i wouldnt recommend doing that with any account that you care about, regardless of the bot.

i think im going to leave botting for a while as ive had 4 accounts banned in 4 weeks, i only have my main left so much gp and decent accounts gone

i think im going to leave botting for a while as ive had 4 accounts banned in 4 weeks, i only have my main left so much gp and decent accounts gone

sorry to hear that :( if you ever want a free trial of the script though, feel free to post on here and ask 

as of now, nobody has reported any bans using the script :)

Archived