Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

Baller's Wonderful Wines!

Baller's Wonderful Wines is the fastest cooking XP found on Dreambot, completing over 2000-2100+ wines per hour (equating to 380-400K+ cooking xp/hr if above 68 cooking, and AT LEAST 230K/hr otherwise! - the FASTEST winer and overall cooker on Dreambot!)

We offer a sleek GUI (shown below) so that YOU can decide how much antiban you want (0-100%)!

Our unique paint is not only able to calculate your SUCCESS RATE, but total wines created, total wines per hour, successful wines created, AND successful wines per hour! (also shown below)

Not only that, but it's also tied as the CHEAPEST cooking script on Dreambot, even though it has crazy XP rates!

And the requirements? ONLY 35 COOKING

Script works at EVERY BANK! Set it up by any booth or banker, and it'll go to work!

Don't believe our numbers? Try it out! We'll give you a 24 hour free trial!

Check out our GUI and useful paint! Major proggies and paint update coming soon!

5zoA6kB.png

RMfc2a6.png

BQCPZ6U.png

Click here to purchase the script!

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=item&id=174

okay so

script review after trial: its amazing, the anti ban is genius just set it to random numbers each time and the bot isn't repetitive, i started running at 35 cooking and within 24 hours i managed to get 94 cooking which is over half way to 99, its amazingly fast and worked flawlessly which took me by surprise being a cheaper priced script, i recommend this script to any one who wants to knock out 99 cooking  fast! . A++ 

trial please 

and if you could go into detail about the anti ban, and the diference btween 0 and 100%  thats a main selling point for me

trial please 

and if you could go into detail about the anti ban, and the diference btween 0 and 100%  thats a main selling point for me

24hr trial activated :)

Also, the antiban has a set rate (50%) at which it'll act. If you want more antiban, you're able to turn it up to 100%, and if you want less, you can turn it down to 0%. You have the option of any integer from 0-100. The antiban is designed to have randomized movements that the average bot wouldn't normally do, and being able to customize how often it's done is crucial to antiban so that you're not doing the exact same thing the exact same amount of the time as somebody else. All in all, I would say that the design of the antiban is very good, especially with our rate of wine creation that exceeds other scripts, as you'll see in your trial :)

okay so

script review after trial: its amazing, the anti ban is genius just set it to random numbers each time and the bot isn't repetitive, i started running at 35 cooking and within 24 hours i managed to get 94 cooking which is over half way to 99, its amazingly fast and worked flawlessly which took me by surprise being a cheaper priced script, i recommend this script to any one who wants to knock out 99 cooking  fast! . A++ 

okay so

thank you very much for the sparkling recommendation :D im glad that you like the script

Archived