Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

13 hours ago, Im A Baller said:

Hey I'm sorry to hear that - how often does it occur? I'll take a look at the script right now and see if I can pinpoint it.

13 hours ago, Im A Baller said:

Hey I'm sorry to hear that - how often does it occur? I'll take a look at the script right now and see if I can pinpoint it.

sometimes instantly on startup and other times maybe like 30 minutes to an hour in?? I have noticed it occurs faster with certain antiban percents such as 64 and  75.

edit: looks like it is misclicking the quantity withdrawl while banking and then left clicking on items to withdraw too many and not recognizing/ clicking on quantity again and only typing 1 and missing the 4!

Edited by nappie

12 minutes ago, nappie said:

sometimes instantly on startup and other times maybe like 30 minutes to an hour in?? I have noticed it occurs faster with certain antiban percents such as 64 and  75

Should be fixed on the SDN soon! About to push a change - thanks for the report :D 

1 hour ago, Im A Baller said:

Should be fixed on the SDN soon! About to push a change - thanks for the report :D 

please give an update when fixed so I do not have to baby the script lol

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Do not buy this script i was running it with 100% antiban and i got banned for 2 days my first warning i was only running it for less than a hour... dosen´t seem as a good randomize movement at all.

8 hours ago, Makaii said:

Do not buy this script i was running it with 100% antiban and i got banned for 2 days my first warning i was only running it for less than a hour... dosen´t seem as a good randomize movement at all.

Running nothing will get you banned within less than an hour. You clearly botted something else. 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya, I get the following error when trying to run it, see attached image. 

It doesn't do antything, it errors instantly. Anything I can do?

Errorwine.PNG

5 hours ago, Donjol said:

Heya, I get the following error when trying to run it, see attached image. 

It doesn't do antything, it errors instantly. Anything I can do?

Errorwine.PNG

Strange - I'll look into this. Expect a fix to be on the store within 48 hours.

8 hours ago, Im A Baller said:

Strange - I'll look into this. Expect a fix to be on the store within 48 hours.

Hey, to add on to my other reply, it does start now, and it takes out 14 wine and 14 water, but then it wont close the bank. If I close it myself, it cooks, banks, withdraws and stops again. This does not give me any error codes however. Its stuck at the "Opening inventory" task.