Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Experience Tracker Plugin

Nuclear Nezz

Plugins don't work I don't think. They are planning to make them work again in DB3, I think.

How do i get an XP tracker then? i see so many screenshots of ppl tracking their XP on bot reviews

How do i get an XP tracker then? i see so many screenshots of ppl tracking their XP on bot reviews

Alot of scripts have them built into their paints. If you're making your own script then you can implement one yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you add it while the bot is running? 
    Or would you have to close and reload after dropping the jar into the Scripts folder?

• 2 years later...
    • 3 months later...

Ok this is nice.. I just started scripting and AIO program. Been refreshing myself with Java. I am looking to add Progress bar to the Tabbed Panel yet I do not know where to continue with this perhaps i could look online for answers yet where is the best place to get my problems sloved than here.

Thinking of adding a TextField for a desired level. This is for educational perpose. I just began scripting and there is a alot to learn. 

exam.png

Archived