Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Client doesnt work propperly.

scorpion

Hello,

So since the beginning i run the bot from the usr/dreambot/client.jar file since when i use dreambot.jar i see the screen opening up where i can select my ram but when i press load bot it doesnt load anything. In first place i didnt need this, but now i see that if i run the bot it runs with a max of 4Gb of ram and i have 16 Gb of ram so i would like to take advantage of that because with 4 clients open i am lagging.

Things tried:

Reinstalling java.

Delete all dreambot files and reinstall.

Running windows 10 64xBits.

Edit: i am not using proxies neither VPN.

Edited by scorpion

Should also probably mention that if you never run the launcher, you'll never get any updates that we release.

i  would love to run this louncher but it does not work that is the main reason why i created this thread. i can launch it but then when i click play it doesnt open the client. i can lower the ram since its on its default of 4Gb i cant change this because if i run it from the dreambot folder it runs with default settings.

i  would love to run this louncher but it does not work that is the main reason why i created this thread. i can launch it but then when i click play it doesnt open the client. i can lower the ram since its on its default of 4Gb i cant change this because if i run it from the dreambot folder it runs with default settings.

Lower the ram on the launcher and it should work fine.

If you want to run the client through the dreambot folder you can still set the ram usage.

See here for command line usages: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2360-