Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

On 2/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, skydrex said:

Hey man. Bought this yesterday and has been running well and haven't had any problems than just a minor one. The script will bank when full inventory but will not bank full potions left over in inventory. It will take out the set amount leaving me with extra potions. This repeats until I end up with almost a full inventory of combat pots (over several trips). I realise I probably set the potion set number too high(5) so I've lowered it but just a note! 

Other than that runs very well, thanks man. 

On 2/13/2019 at 6:09 PM, skydrex said:

I've just realised the script isn't picking up the stack on 10k coins drop? Anyone else having that issue? That's a pretty common drop! 

10 hours ago, skydrex said:

Still not picking up 10k coins. My zoom settings are default. Please fix as this is a brilliant script other than that. I don't think I'm setting anything up wrong?

bot.png

Firstly, thanks for the feedback :)

The directions state that you need to have a ring of wealth equipped with coin looting toggled "on". This is to prevent excess repetitive looting and decrease bans overall.

2 hours ago, Xephy said:

Firstly, thanks for the feedback :)

The directions state that you need to have a ring of wealth equipped with coin looting toggled "on". This is to prevent excess repetitive looting and decrease bans overall.

..now I feel silly. Sorry that's totally my bad. The only issue I can see then is the one where it doesn't bank the excess leftover potions. Currently I'm taking 3 super combat so I might try dropping it to 2 because after a few trips they end up stacking up in my inventory without depositing them. Many thanks though, I've definitely made my money back from this script already 😁

14 hours ago, skydrex said:

..now I feel silly. Sorry that's totally my bad. The only issue I can see then is the one where it doesn't bank the excess leftover potions. Currently I'm taking 3 super combat so I might try dropping it to 2 because after a few trips they end up stacking up in my inventory without depositing them. Many thanks though, I've definitely made my money back from this script already 😁

I added it as a TODO and will update it when I get the chance. Probably after this semester though unfortunately.

11 hours ago, ENG said:

Not very practical in regards to the pots building up in your inventory. Needs a quick fix ASAP.

For the time being, please lower the amount of potions selected until I'm able to post a fix.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived