Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

@@AnoxFlux

Should be fixed/improved now. Keep me posted.

Would you mind sending me a PM with all of the flaws you've noticed? I can speed up the sleep after looting items to ensure that it finds a gargoyle quicker. As for missclicks, could you elaborate a little bit on that? I have a few pre-queued mouse movements, but they're not scheduled to click, so I'm not sure what you're referencing. For the deaths, pm me and we'll figure it out. I might have to altar the teleporting out hp range, as it was originally designed for people using guthans and higher stats. 

PM me and we'll get everything worked out. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer - $4.99

What it does:

This script kills gargoyles using the slayer skill's auto rock hammer ability for insane GP/H.

- Supports alching

- Supports Guthans

- Supports house teleport (Kharyrll Portal), and kharyrll teleport tabs to bank.

- Will support SGS spec, running from Varrock, and other features upon request.

HT3r6eE.png

Requirements:

- 75 slayer

- Decent combat level

- Desert treasure completed

- Auto Rock-hammer slayer unlock

- Nose peg or Slayer helmet

Instructions:

- If alching items: Bring sufficient nature & fire runes

- If using guthans: Make sure it isn't close to breaking

- Have a ring of wealth equipped (Ensure "Coin looting" is toggled "ON")

- Start the script with your intended gear equipped

- Start the script with Nose peg or Slayer helmet in your inventory

Inventory example below:

y739ue1.png

KxhradX.png

Proggies:

Will be posted soon

Update log: 

V1.0 - Initial release.

V1.01 - Walking tightened up.

V1.02 - Food amount added to GUI, Edited health to heal at higher HPs, quicker response time.

Could I get a trial on this :P

Hey :) very interested in this script, just waiting for my wyverns script to expire from Tribot and I'll be ready for a quick trail then definitely buying this script!

Would you be able to add a Slayer ring option so it can teleport there and also use the agility short-cut at the start?

Also a super combat option would be great as well

Thanks in advance!

Hey :) very interested in this script, just waiting for my wyverns script to expire from Tribot and I'll be ready for a quick trail then definitely buying this script!

Would you be able to add a Slayer ring option so it can teleport there and also use the agility short-cut at the start?

Also a super combat option would be great as well

Thanks in advance!

Also, if not using a ring of wealth, will the script still be able to pickup to large coin drops?

I hold a "Time Online: SIX HOURS" policy to prevent users creating new accounts to gain constant trial privilege. I will continue to adhere to this policy. You're welcome to buy the script, and if you believe it is prone to error and provide a valid reason for refund, I will do so.

I hold a "Time Online: ONE DAY" policy to prevent users creating new accounts to gain constant trial privilege. I will continue to adhere to this policy. You're welcome to buy the script, and if you believe it is prone to error and provide a valid reason for refund, I will do so.

no worries man, i'll definitely buy the script in another week or so. any chance you can add what I requested for future updates though?

no worries man, i'll definitely buy the script in another week or so. any chance you can add what I requested for future updates though?

It currently already supports the shortcut. I could add the other options fairly easily, but what exactly did you have in mind for the slayer ring option? The two teleports that I'm supporting put you right at the bank.

It currently already supports the shortcut. I could add the other options fairly easily, but what exactly did you have in mind for the slayer ring option? The two teleports that I'm supporting put you right at the bank.

just an option to use slayer ring to teleport to the slayer tower

Could I possibly grab a trial period please? Doesn't need to be 24hr just up too you. Thanks!

Never mind, bought the script so will let you know the progress.

Okay so things I've learned thus far;

The script does not allow the character to equip the helmet (Not slay helm/peg) after the character has reached gargoyles. (I need to manually click my helmet)

As you can see by the below picture...my helmet has 91% and should be 78% like the rest.

http://i.imgur.com/K2Ecnr9.png

High Alch does not work due to the script not pressing the dialog when it appears for the value of the item. (I need to manually alch these items)

http://i.imgur.com/XuXVykf.png

I used a total of 78 sharks and 8 teleports

Total loot for 5 hours:

http://i.imgur.com/pEGeoSy.png

P.S don't know how to make them as pictures that show up automatically. :angry:

I'll get you a 6 hour report in the morning.

just an option to use slayer ring to teleport to the slayer tower

So still bank using standard methods of teleporting?

Could I possibly grab a trial period please? Doesn't need to be 24hr just up too you. Thanks!

Never mind, bought the script so will let you know the progress.

Okay so things I've learned thus far;

The script does not allow the character to equip the helmet (Not slay helm/peg) after the character has reached gargoyles. (I need to manually click my helmet)

As you can see by the below picture...my helmet has 91% and should be 78% like the rest.

http://i.imgur.com/K2Ecnr9.png

High Alch does not work due to the script not pressing the dialog when it appears for the value of the item. (I need to manually alch these items)

http://i.imgur.com/XuXVykf.png

I used a total of 78 sharks and 8 teleports

Total loot for 5 hours:

http://i.imgur.com/pEGeoSy.png

P.S don't know how to make them as pictures that show up automatically.  :angry:

I'll get you a 6 hour report in the morning.

The script saves your gear based on what you start the script with. Wearing non-degradable gear is recommended, as the name never changes. I will get around to pushing that ability in future updates to allow the use of barrows items efficiently. 

For the high alch dialogue, set this option to "100k" and you won't have any issues. I can also add a check to see if dialogue pops up in later updates. For now, I'd just change it to what's stated above.

bKd8jWe.png

Thanks for keeping me updated. I'll work on the barrows degradation checks when I have free time (in two days most likely).

Archived