Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Solved everything. Now doing 480-500k/h updated gear a little bit. Few times bot attacked banchees tho and stats got reduced, slayer helm would solve it though.

Will post some proggies, will bot this till ban, will report how much I will earn

Solved everything. Now doing 480-500k/h updated gear a little bit. Few times bot attacked banchees tho and stats got reduced, slayer helm would solve it though.

Will post some proggies, will bot this till ban, will report how much I will earn

As always, use safe botting practices to lower your bans.

Slayer helmet or having a high enough agility level so the bot will use the chain near the start of the tower will help tremendously. I wasn't aware that the banshees were aggressive and reduced stats. I'll see about adding earmuff support for accounts less than the required agility level to use the shortcut.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, confirmed zoom issue - default zoom is second panel from the left on the zoom scale. I assumed it was default zoom all the way left.

Thanks for this great script, worked perfect overnight.

Doesn't appear to pick up loot or function efficiently in slayer tower basement. That would be a great improvement if fixed.

Another issue - i get to slayer tower, and start bot and it just tps be straight to kharyll, then goes to bank and constantly deposits and redeposits super set.

• 2 weeks later...

When starting script with all required items in inventory the script attempts to bank. It deposits your inventory and the script crashes. I think it had something to do with the recent update?

Archived