Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

for me i have all that is said n it dosent even attack them rofl gets stuck on stairs 

mate it dosent pick up steel bars or mith  and leaves chaos runes on ground aswell over time they are the main value other than alching n sometimes does not even pick them up i got in my 2 hrs 100k from the coins not much more cause it left itplease look into this

Mind adding me on Discord or Skype? (in my signature). Seems like something isn't right, and we'll get to the bottom of it and I'll make the appropriate changes if necessary.

• [ERROR]18:01:57: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.randoms.BreakSolver.shouldExecute(BreakSolver.java:44) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

-->doesnt work for now

dont be scared to buy you make ya money back in a week or so, maybe fix weird rotations with mouse and mouseoffscreen everytime it takes makes it really botty like.

Could you discord/skype me as well? I've been unable to reproduce the issue on my end and I'd thought that I'd got it fixed. I'll probably need to screenshare and check your break settings and see where exactly this is occuring.

Thanks in advance.

Mind adding me on Discord or Skype? (in my signature). Seems like something isn't right, and we'll get to the bottom of it and I'll make the appropriate changes if necessary.

Could you discord/skype me as well? I've been unable to reproduce the issue on my end and I'd thought that I'd got it fixed. I'll probably need to screenshare and check your break settings and see where exactly this is occuring.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same problem.

already fixed it select an account when you select the script.

Script works fine only it makes sometimes 360spins where i think ''how does one pull this off with his normal mouse''

and sometimes it mouseoffscreen after it attacks a gargoyle(literally everytime it attacks) where i think ''mhm'' 

I mean if you like to improve you can do on those points but i wont force ya since it is just a 5dollar script and it does what you advertise it to do.

already fixed it select an account when you select the script.

Script works fine only it makes sometimes 360spins where i think ''how does one pull this off with his normal mouse''

and sometimes it mouseoffscreen after it attacks a gargoyle(literally everytime it attacks) where i think ''mhm'' 

I mean if you like to improve you can do on those points but i wont force ya since it is just a 5dollar script and it does what you advertise it to do.

Thank you so much. I thought the problem was caused simply by not having any breaks selected, so the last update I did was to correct that. Now that I know the actual source of the problem, I'll be able to fix it. Should be updated to 1.72 shortly.

Edit: What sort of changes do you think should be made to make it look more human? I don't necessarily have any control over the screen rotation when it comes to interacting with the ground items, but I can alter the the mouse off screen, etc. It already moves the mouse off screen randomly during the fight (if at all), so it's not like it's a guaranteed thing where it moves it off as soon at it's in combat.

I'm having the same problem.

V1.72 added. Waiting for SDN approval APPROVED. Fixes the issue listed above where if an account wasn't set, then it'd cause it to throw errors. Also changed the way price checking is done, so it will no longer stall out if OSBuddy is down. I also altered the logic for retaliating against gargoyles that are already being attacked.

Thank you so much. I thought the problem was caused simply by not having any breaks selected, so the last update I did was to correct that. Now that I know the actual source of the problem, I'll be able to fix it. Should be updated to 1.72 shortly.

Edit: What sort of changes do you think should be made to make it look more human? I don't necessarily have any control over the screen rotation when it comes to interacting with the ground items, but I can alter the the mouse off screen, etc. It already moves the mouse off screen randomly during the fight (if at all), so it's not like it's a guaranteed thing where it moves it off as soon at it's in combat.

V1.72 added. Waiting for SDN approval APPROVED. Fixes the issue listed above where if an account wasn't set, then it'd cause it to throw errors. Also changed the way price checking is done, so it will no longer stall out if OSBuddy is down. I also altered the logic for retaliating against gargoyles that are already being attacked.

I always had an account selected, but it still didn't work. I'll check if it works when I get home. Thanks for the quick update!

I always had an account selected, but it still didn't work. I'll check if it works when I get home. Thanks for the quick update!

Shoot me a PM if you have any more issues and I'll get on it ASAP.

Found an issue with the last update. Posted a fix and it should be updated shortly.

Thanks for the patience.

Fixed :)

Bought a script, must say, not looking too good :/ Really long pauses after kills, moving camera left and right but not doing anything. A rune battleaxe dropped on the ground and it wont pick it up for some reason. Was waiting for bot to pick it up and someone else just pick it up. Gp/h is currently looking more like 150k/h, with D Scimitar but good stats. If you could look into this would be great.

Edit: also when banking bot tries to take monkfish, but instead examines them like 5 times before taking them, or chrashes, dont take potions even if choosed to. Quite alot of bugs really :/

Bought a script, must say, not looking too good :/ Really long pauses after kills, moving camera left and right but not doing anything. A rune battleaxe dropped on the ground and it wont pick it up for some reason. Was waiting for bot to pick it up and someone else just pick it up. Gp/h is currently looking more like 150k/h, with D Scimitar but good stats. If you could look into this would be great.

Edit: also when banking bot tries to take monkfish, but instead examines them like 5 times before taking them, or chrashes, dont take potions even if choosed to. Quite alot of bugs really :/

It sounds like you don't have your zoom on default. Not to worry, go to your settings tab, right click your zoom icon, and set it to default so the bot can function normally. This is the common case for any botting client, not just my script.

As for the food situation, could you be more specific? Perhaps try moving it closer to the front of your bank? Sometimes the bot has trouble interacting with oddly placed items in the back of the bank. PM me and we'll get you sorted out ASAP.

Archived