Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ACCOUNT NEEDED!

Computor

Hey guys, I am currently working on an AIOConstruction bot, per my own interests (will be released to SDN when finished) but I would like to do some testing.

I know this is a longshot, and I don't really know the rules on this, but I'd like to borrow someone's account that has 75+ construction on it (if anyone has one). I don't even need to have the username/password of your account, you could just teamview with me and let me debug a couple of things. It also would be handy if I could send you my current bot, and let it run for a few minutes.

Please let me know if you have 75+ construction and wouldn't mind letting me debug on your account!

Thanks,

Computor

Archived