Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • None of the scripts do anything!

dujo13309

Dear members,

So I have decided to bot since my lack of time to properly level. Now my problem is the mouse just sits, the bot isn't doing anything at all! I have read to guide (Fixed screen and zoom is off) yet it doesn't do a thing, I repeat none of the scripts do anything.

Dear members,

So I have decided to bot since my lack of time to properly level. Now my problem is the mouse just sits, the bot isn't doing anything at all! I have read to guide (Fixed screen and zoom is off) yet it doesn't do a thing, I repeat none of the scripts do anythingthis

this is because runescape was just updated. they need to update the bot before any scripts will work

Archived