Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What is bitcoin(BTC)?

Dignity

Trying to raise awareness for those who don't know tongue.png

In short:

You can use BTC to purchase good's or services online and receive payments through it like paypal however BTC rates change so one day you have 0.1 BTC and it could be valued at 30$ the next day that 0.1 BTC could be worth 31$ or 29$ depending on rate changes.

Bitcoin is a irreversible payment once you send it, you can never get it back. So be sure to use a MM or escrow payments if you don't trust the person your trading with.

Information:

Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.

To open a bitcoin wallet I recommend you create an account on CoinBase or Blockchain.

BTC rates can be found on Preev

bitcoin-logo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Very informative post. I regret not investing in them a few months back, imagine the profits that could have been made :(

Hahaha when I was using BTC, there were less than a $1 a coin.

It was amazing, earlier last year I checked a old wallet, and found I still had .1 BTC in my account, looked at the price, and ended up making close to $80 after everything finalized. The best part, I paid maybe a dollar for the entire BTC when I originally bought them!

Archived