Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Well, this is farewell dreambot!

samy109

I have posted this on all of my threads for my scripts, and notified Nezz and Pandemic, but I wanted to leave 1 seperate post for all to see.

So, I have some very hard news for everyone. I cannot disclose why, but I must forego scripting from dream bot from here on out. I will be taking down all my premium scripts, and anyone who has had their current subscription for less than 2 weeks will be refunded per Dreambot policy. I will be getting the scripter++ tag removed from my rank, and I will not be around the community anymore. I have no time to fix the issues with my scripts, and you all deserve a lot better than that. Life has brought some terrible things my way, and I feel this is for the best. I hope the community here continues to grow and become even more of an amazing place than it already is, but alas that will be without me. I sincerely apologize for the money people have put into my support, and into my scripts, but this has to be done.

I want to say a thank you to all those who have pushed me to never give up, and have continued to support and help me the whole way here. I have helped a lot of people, improved a lot of things about myself, and hopefully made some small difference in those who have come to me for assistance.

Thank you all, this is goodbye! I am on to pursue life, and focus and handle the things which must be handled with a clear and positive conscience.

Take it easy Dreambot, it was fun while it lasted. :) Best of luck to all the premium scripters and users here. Give jagex hell!

-Adam

Heart breaking man. May you wash up in a strange new land full of bounty and adventure.

your comment deserves credit... GREAT!!!!

I have posted this on all of my threads for my scripts, and notified Nezz and Pandemic, but I wanted to leave 1 seperate post for all to see.

So, I have some very hard news for everyone. I cannot disclose why, but I must forego scripting from dream bot from here on out. I will be taking down all my premium scripts, and anyone who has had their current subscription for less than 2 weeks will be refunded per Dreambot policy. I will be getting the scripter++ tag removed from my rank, and I will not be around the community anymore. I have no time to fix the issues with my scripts, and you all deserve a lot better than that. Life has brought some terrible things my way, and I feel this is for the best. I hope the community here continues to grow and become even more of an amazing place than it already is, but alas that will be without me. I sincerely apologize for the money people have put into my support, and into my scripts, but this has to be done.

I want to say a thank you to all those who have pushed me to never give up, and have continued to support and help me the whole way here. I have helped a lot of people, improved a lot of things about myself, and hopefully made some small difference in those who have come to me for assistance.

Thank you all, this is goodbye! I am on to pursue life, and focus and handle the things which must be handled with a clear and positive conscience.

Take it easy Dreambot, it was fun while it lasted. :) Best of luck to all the premium scripters and users here. Give jagex hell!

-Adam

Sucks that you have to go, but its kind of not fair that you are taking down your scripts that people paid for, it is totally understandable that you can't update them anymore but maybe someone else can, but thats not a big deal.

I hope everything turns around for you soon, and it will because once you've hit rock bottom its only up. I myself am climbing up right now as well :)

your comment deserves credit... GREAT!!!!

Sucks that you have to go, but its kind of not fair that you are taking down your scripts that people paid for, it is totally understandable that you can't update them anymore but maybe someone else can, but thats not a big deal.

I hope everything turns around for you soon, and it will because once you've hit rock bottom its only up. I myself am climbing up right now as well :)

Someone is more than welcome to continue the idea, but trust me when I say it is best starting fresh from those ideas. I definitely didn't put enough time into the quality aspect of it. It's not quite rock bottom, but just moving forward to new points of life. Thank you for the support all so far!

Archived