Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to avoid bots trying to log into the same world

stevenl4

how do I handle "MAXIMUM LOGINS EXCEEDED" error in the login screen when I run multiple bots

my bots try to world hop on to a world that's occupied by another bot running from the same IP.  I could set an array of worlds for each bot to occupy, but I was wondering if there was a smarter way to handle this.

how do I handle "MAXIMUM LOGINS EXCEEDED" error in the login screen when I run multiple bots

my bots try to world hop on to a world that's occupied by another bot running from the same IP.  I could set an array of worlds for each bot to occupy, but I was wondering if there was a smarter way to handle this.

did you try using Fresh Start on client settings?

You could write your own login handler to hop worlds when this message shows up, or you could connect all your bots to a server via websockets and track every bot's current world.

Archived