Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VPS problem

Blint

Hello people

I have encounter this problem and i have no idea how to solve it, today i bought my first vps and did the set up using the script that Dreamlicker posted (https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6005-automatic-vps-setup-script-centos-7-only/?hl=setup).

Everything was looking fine till i tried to open the dreambot jar. Once i clicked on it this is what it shows

219wfq1.jpg

I tried to run it by the terminal and it worked, it let me open it and select proxy, usage of RAM, but when i launch the client it closes and nothing happens.

This is the terminal log

2ytppg4.jpg

First time i am using linux, so i am really lost, i appreciate all the help i can get and thanks in advance :D

Archived