Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are your new years resolutions?

Antonio

I still don't see the point in having them, makes no sense to me. l0l

Agreed. If you really want to change something in your life - JUST DO IT. 

It's a common time of the year to set goals for the upcoming year, it can be effective for some, but requires significant discipline and not the fleeting motivation of New Years.

I have a few goals for the new year, but rather not talk about them as it can decrease the chance of actually accomplishing them. Best of luck to everyone with their resolutions!

It just sounds like an excuse to do something I feel people who set them don't follow threw if they did they would've set them at any other time in the year and would've kept with it.

It just sounds like an excuse to do something I feel people who set them don't follow threw if they did they would've set them at any other time in the year and would've kept with it.

Not always. I have goals I set each year, and it's convenient to do it on the first day of the year, this goals often build upon each other so I can't just set them whenever, I have to finish last years goal first.

Yes the date is arbitrary, but discouraging someone from trying is silly and rude. 

Archived