Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are your new years resolutions?

Antonio

I still don't see the point in having them, makes no sense to me. l0l

It's a common time of the year to set goals for the upcoming year, it can be effective for some, but requires significant discipline and not the fleeting motivation of New Years.

I have a few goals for the new year, but rather not talk about them as it can decrease the chance of actually accomplishing them. Best of luck to everyone with their resolutions!

Unlike most people who give up, I plan on actually getting into really good shape. My goal is to be able to run half a marathon at a 6-7 minutes/mile pace. Right now I can run 1-2 miles at a 6 minute pace and 5-6 miles at a 7 minute pace.

I should add that I am not a track person. I play hockey and lacrosse though so I need to have lungs of steel.

i mean, i guess if i were to set a goal for the year, it'd be to at least get a job o.o

OP you didn't post what yours were, dafuq?

I only have one and that is to bench 315 atleast!

post count clouded his thought process when posting :P

Archived