Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Legit/Cheap] Homework Service

Banker

Hey, so firstly this started as a joke in the discord...

I will genuinely be offering myself to do either your Mathematics or Computing (Computer Science) homework.

GCSE Exam Result: A* (Highest grade) in computer science & a grade B in maths.

Doing A level in both currently (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GCE_Advanced_Level_(United_Kingdom))

I will complete homework assignments for a price:

Starting at $0.50 PayPal (or equivalent) 

The price will vary depending on amount of work and time it will take.

I will of course do all work by hand and not copy/paste at all.

Questions?

DM me or post below :P

-  This is not a joke lmao -

Sounds like a fun service, would've used this back in the day because I never could be arsed to do my homework haha. Good luck!

Sounds like a fun service, would've used this back in the day because I never could be arsed to do my homework haha. Good luck!

Yeah aha, just something to pass the time while im bored xD

GCE Advanced Level seems to be a low degree compared with a lot of users who are taking college degrees, but gl with the sales either way! ;)

ML? 

IDK what it is but sure XD

haha mostly joking, it's a functional language from the mid 90's 70's, stands for M.eta L.anguage. It was created by researchers as a programming language for describing programming languages (hence the name, Meta Language)

haha mostly joking, it's a functional language from the mid 90's, stands for M.eta L.anguage. It was created by researchers as a programming language for describing programming languages (hence the name, Meta Language)

Ahh yeah googled it and looks pretty.... suicidal :kappa:

GCE Advanced Level seems to be a low degree compared with a lot of users who are taking college degrees, but gl with the sales either way! ;)

I'm planning to go onto a college degree in future, but mainly aimed towards younger members who cba with the homeworks XD

Archived