Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [CHEAP] Bot Farm Management Service!

Banker

[Haven't got a decent thread design/graphic yet :(]

{NO LONGER RUNNING THIS SERVICE!}

Hey,

So from today onwards I will be providing a service i haven't seen on DreamBot before.

I will offer Bot Farm Management, whereby I will run your botfarm and manage it completely from databases containing accounts details with status and accumulated wealth, to the average gp/hr and lifespan of each account with scripts.

I will be offering this for a small weekly fee.

Any customer methods/scripts will be kept completely anonymous and not shared to anyone.

My service will include:

- Hourly checks on accounts and muling of items/gold.

- Account switching when they are banned. (This is done from supplied accounts. I do [NOT] create new)

- Complete Anonymity of methods and purchase from other members.

- Server administration (If any servers on a VPS do arise)

- General administration of progress and management of the farm.

I will personally be carrying out this service to the highest quality, with high organizational skills to ensure maximum efficiency and documentation of the status of the farm when or if requested.

I have personal experience in Business Administration and management roles in real life so am able to transfer these skills over for this kind of management.

- All plans include refund period of 24 Hours ~

My Prices are as follows (Weekly):

- Trial (=< 5 accounts running at a single time *24 HOURS ONLY - Max 1 per user*) ~ $1

- Starter Farm (=<5 accounts running at a single time) ~ $3

- Small Farm (=<10 accounts running at a single time) ~ $5

- Medium Farm (=<20 accounts running at a single time) ~ $9

- Large Farm (=<40 accounts running at a single time) ~ $15

- Automated Farm** ~ $5

** - Automated farm management includes monitoring of performance, ensuring functionality, and loading of databases/other sources of accounts regularly (with supplied accounts).

[Plans can be customized by customer at request]

Payment Methods:

- PayPal

- BitCoin

- OSRS Gold ($1 = 1m)

- Other methods discussed on request.

~ Contact Methods ~

- DreamBot Private Messaging System.

- Discord: "Uzi (Banker)"

- With any contact method other than DreamBot itself, always ask for a PM for verification -

ToS

- I can refuse to deal with a customer without reasoning -

- Refund will only be issued within 24 hours of purchase -

- I do not take any personal responsibility for any issues on VPS (Unless directly related to my actions) -

- When purchasing you agree to leave feedback both on my Profile and the Thread -

- Disputes will be taken to admin/moderator of DreamBot (If needed)-

- I can suspend a management plan without warning, a reason will be supplied and if plan-time exceeds 24 hours then no refund will be issued.

- ToS can change at any time without warning and changes take immediate effect.

Any questions?

- Please either DM me or post here :)

Need a reliable server to bot with?

Check out here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7984-botting-server-bazaar/

Thanks.

~ Banker

Vouch,

Really pleased with the service! Banker really goes the extra mile! :D

Vouch,

Really pleased with the service! Banker really goes the extra mile! :D

Thank you for the vouch! :D

Glad you're happy with the service <3

Seems to be an interesting service for starters. Gl with it. Also, automated farms don't need to be managed that's the whole  point of being fully automated :P

Seems to be an interesting service for starters. Gl with it. Also, automated farms don't need to be managed that's the whole  point of being fully automated :P

It was kinda aimed at semi-auto ones that need accounts loading into them :P also ones that are just starting out to watch for any bugs/errors that may happen during the running thats why ive done it for a relatively cheap price xD

Amazing Service!! hes outstanding at controlling the farm! hourly muling if needed!! updated during the day! spreadsheet management of your profits! just splending!!!thanks banker!!!

Archived