Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • back in rs-need some advice

oumpla

/hello guys and nice to meet you :)

i've been off rs for a few years and started on osrs on summer for 1 month +-.

i botted a lil bit to get the bond (clay mining) and got the bot accounts banned ofc :D

i am planning on starting again though,so i'd like to ask you a few things

first of all is it possible to get my main account banned for botting on others chars or i am safe to go full throttle?(i know that might have been already answered).

I'd also like to ask a few alternatives for f2p scripts so that i can earn some basic money for a few bonds.

thanks a lot for your time and i am looking forward to see you ingame ;)

It is possible to get your main account banned if your IP gets flagged and you play your main with the same IP. Id recommend using a proxy for your botting accounts. Not sure about the f2p scripts as I started writing my own scripts so I haven't used any f2p scripts. 

well thanks but i have a few more questions

what program did you use to write your own scripts?(i hope its not with java :S)

also i was talking about f2p osrs cuz i dont have enough money right now for bonds

lastly i'd like to ask you if i can find free proxies or smthing like that

thanks again

Well this site uses Java to write scripts (think it's J8 w/o JFX). Most OSRS botting clients do. I'd suggest buying OSGP for members, there's a much lower chance of getting banned in p2p imo - and places are less crowded (for instance, oaks near grand exchange).

But if I were you I wouldn't bot the account straight off of tut island. I also wouldn't recommend botting the account non-stop or with very obscure hours, especially not a new account. Start slow, do some things legit for a while.

alright thanks a lot

by the way i have coins for 2-3bonds but my first plan was to bot with f2p account that would be something like kamikazes.i dont plan on botting the main \cc(for now at least)

also i'd like to ask if scripting in java is straight coding or there are more user friendly programmes to do it.i mean i'd be fascinated to do it from scratch but i only know the basics for python so i guess learning java and getting to the point to create a functional script would be kinda hard

Java is actually really easy to learn (imo). It's a lot more logical and straight forward than other languages, if you know python you shouldn't have a hard time grasping the basic concepts of Java. As far as user-friendly programs, I don't know what you mean? It's coding.

Java is the easiest bro,by the way always looking to do things the easy way is not a good outlook..take the challenge in the long run will be much more beneficial.Learning > short term results.

Can you code in any other language? If you can,i dont know about "Master" but you can write any script within a few days,but like a week or two to get comfortable,but just ask us for help if you need any..

Archived