Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goldfarming

batuhan

So i am planning on investing on a goldfarm, like 10 accounts to start with.

I  am planning on using the #1 BlastFurnace script on all of them and smith steel bars for a solid 500-600k Profit per hour / per account.

What i need help with is proxys

Is there a method for me to insert a sepparate ip/proxy per bot if i open a tab on dreambot. So for instance 10 proxys 10 accounts that each have another IP adress. 

I'll be buying a VPS too so i can run the bots 24 Hours with covert mode for maximum profit. What I also need help/tips with is that if it's smart to bot 24 Hours on 10 accounts, should i take brakes, if yes how long ? I'd be happy if someone can help me out with all of my questions

Thanks in advance

I  am planning on using the #1 BlastFurnace script on all of them and smith steel bars for a solid 500-600k Profit per hour / per account.

Is there a method for me to insert a sepparate ip/proxy per bot if i open a tab on dreambot. So for instance 10 proxys 10 accounts that each have another IP adress. 

I'll be buying a VPS too so i can run the bots 24 Hours with covert mode for maximum profit. What I also need help/tips with is that if it's smart to bot 24 Hours on 10 accounts, should i take brakes, if yes how long ? I'd be happy if someone can help me out with all of my questions

Thanks in advance

I LOVE DILLION HARPER <3

Thanks in advance

Not sure about on each tab, i mean, its less practical but you could open like 10 different clients and just have 1 tab open on each with the proxy :s

To be honest I used to run upto 5 accounts at a time without proxies and over the 10 years of on & off botting I never found they all got banned at the same time because they're on the same IP.

I'm still wondering about one of OP's questions, do I need to run per say 5 clients to use 5 different proxies? Or can I use different proxies on different tabs, on just 1 client?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still wondering about one of OP's questions, do I need to run per say 5 clients to use 5 different proxies? Or can I use different proxies on different tabs, on just 1 client?

we will never know i guess  -_-

Archived