Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Launcher Crashes When Connecting To Proxy

wigglesticks

When I launch dreambot with no proxy it opens up fine, however when I launch dreambot with my private proxy details in nothing happens.

Any advice?

Usually when the client doesn't do "anything" means that the client tried to connect to the proxy, and it either wasn't able to, or it connected to the proxy, but then failed to connect to dreambot or to the game.

Usually, one way to see this is by going into the task manager, the process will be there but the client won't be "visible".

This could be due to few different reasons. Make sure you are authed to use the proxy(either IP auth, or the login credentials are correct), make sure you're using a SOCKS5 port, and that you've put all the information from the proxy correctly.

Usually when the client doesn't do "anything" means that the client tried to connect to the proxy, and it either wasn't able to, or it connected to the proxy, but then failed to connect to dreambot or to the game.

Usually, one way to see this is by going into the task manager, the process will be there but the client won't be "visible".

This could be due to few different reasons. Make sure you are authed to use the proxy(either IP auth, or the login credentials are correct), make sure you're using a SOCKS5 port, and that you've put all the information from the proxy correctly.

The IP, username, password, etc is correct. What is the java process called? 

The IP, username, password, etc is correct. What is the dreambot process called? 

Not sure, its a Java process. Either way what port are you using?

Not sure, its a Java process. Either way what port are you using?

My port is 29842. The process launches in the task manager like you said. Do I need to mess around with the properties of the process?

My port is 29842. The process launches in the task manager like you said. Do I need to mess around with the properties of the process?

Try a different port. Try using 1080.

Archived