Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Rates For Different Activies

wigglesticks

Whats up guys! I understand ban rates with botting is pretty high nowadays.

What kinds of activities do you recommend if I want to steer clear of a ban?

Obviously gold making methods have a higher ban rate than just training a skill, but what skills have the lowest ban rate?

Also interested in any tips you guys have for avoiding bans.

For example, when I bot pest control, I start at the grand exchange and tp to pest control, and before I log out and I tp back to the grand exchange and sell an item or two. This is a lot more human like than sitting on void island for a week straight.

This is a hard question to answer, because any activity can get you banned in 2 seconds with the wrong script or methods, as you seem to realize. These days Jagex is a lot more hard core on botters, it's a lot harder to just write a basic script anymore. It needs to have some form of realism, and not just "Randomization".

This is a hard question to answer, because any activity can get you banned in 2 seconds with the wrong script or methods, as you seem to realize. These days Jagex is a lot more hard core on botters, it's a lot harder to just write a basic script anymore. It needs to have some form of realism, and not just "Randomization".

wow

I feel like combat scripts are much easier to get banned, the awareness of a human player is never quite as weird as a script in those cases. Also combat scenarios are more likely to get involved with real players and if they notice you are acting wierd or just dont answer, a simple report and you might get banned

I feel like combat scripts are much easier to get banned, the awareness of a human player is never quite as weird as a script in those cases. Also combat scenarios are more likely to get involved with real players and if they notice you are acting wierd or just dont answer, a simple report and you might get banned

+1

I don't think covert is working as well as it used to. My color bots never seem to get banned even though the scripts are terrible and constantly misclick. This is with a completely clean and proxied VM for each bot. Is anybody else having a similar experience?

I don't think covert is working as well as it used to. My color bots never seem to get banned even though the scripts are terrible and constantly misclick. This is with a completely clean and proxied VM for each bot. Is anybody else having a similar experience?

I dont think it is the fact that scripts misclick or get stuck its mostly the time you bot and reports from players

pretty sure if that was the case nezz and pandemic could see the changes in the client anyway

I dont think it is the fact that scripts misclick or get stuck its mostly the time you bot and reports from players

I'm pretty sure my color bots get reported a lot more by players.

Edit: @ or @@Pandemic did anything change with jagex? I remember a few months ago I could bot 16 hours every day on a brand new account without any issues. I have had accounts getting banned within 1-2 hours, including a fairly high level account.

Archived