Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 2 day bans

Richboi

Guys I got question,

So I just started playing again during christmas and started botting cause cba to train everything self.

today I got a 48h ban with the message that if I get caught again it will be a perm ban.

Ive been using way too many different scripts to know which one caused it and also I ran them sometimes for 10h+ a day cause I didnt really care much.

But now Ive built a pretty decent account and dont want to be perm banned.

So is it a real no-go to bot after a 48h ban since it seems they have you flagged?

Any people here experience with botting after a 48h ban and (not) getting perm banned?

I would love to hear your experiences.

also I ran them sometimes for 10h+ a day

Well, bot for shorter amount of times and change up the Scripts.

thats kinda obvious, but Im wondering if I should stop botting altogather or not.

like how fast do you get perm banned after a 48h ban.

Archived