Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's #1 Agility Pyramid [250k+/hr!] [All potions & food supported (includes banking!)] [Cashes pyramids or logs out if desired] [Advanced Antiban] [Sleek GUI]

Im A Baller

Sounds Good!

Trial?

I would also fancy a trial of this :)

Trial pl0x? would love to check this out

trial please

Would be cool if you could add DMM mode:

->

buy wines and refill water at Pollneveach, bank pyramids when < X in inventory.

In case you die

->

Thiev men in lumby for some gp to get shanty passes, waterskins and wines

->

run back to the pyramids to loot your shit. 

trial ? also how much is this ?

trial? :)

You have all been given trials! Enjoy :D

authed with 24 hour trial :)

So I'm having some issues right off the bat. Whenever I have Energy pots selected, it just endlessly tries to withdraw them from my bank. Also, it's stuck sitting ont he banking screen. I asked it to pull out (12 sips) and it pulled out 8 waterskins then just sat there. Also, what does exchange pyramids do? Is there some place I need to start this script specifically? I'm in Nardah.

I should also say that I checked the debugger and there are no exceptions to report.

Edited by infallible

So I'm having some issues right off the bat. Whenever I have Energy pots selected, it just endlessly tries to withdraw them from my bank. Also, it's stuck sitting ont he banking screen. I asked it to pull out (12 sips) and it pulled out 8 waterskins then just sat there. Also, what does exchange pyramids do? Is there some place I need to start this script specifically? I'm in Nardah.

I should also say that I checked the debugger and there are no exceptions to report.

can you please screenshot me on the issue? i tested this but i didnt receive this problem.

edit: i'm also getting to the agility pyramid to test this as we speak.

Edit 2: There was a small issue in banking. It's now fixed and working perfectly! :D the devs will get to it soon.

If anyone wants a trial to try out the script, feel free to ask!

Edit 3: The update has been compiled! Enjoy everybody :D

Edited by Im A Baller

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Recommended setting for anti ban? Only problem I seem to be having is when on the 3rd corner of the 1st level. It clicks on the ground so my player moves and falls backwards. Any way of preventing this. Will send screenshot if you need.

Recommended setting for anti ban? Only problem I seem to be having is when on the 3rd corner of the 1st level. It clicks on the ground so my player moves and falls backwards. Any way of preventing this. Will send screenshot if you need.

a screenshot would be great pm me and i can probably have a fix out for it in the next ~1hr max :)