Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's #1 Agility Pyramid [250k+/hr!] [All potions & food supported (includes banking!)] [Cashes pyramids or logs out if desired] [Advanced Antiban] [Sleek GUI]

Im A Baller

Went ahead and bought but it won’t drink my jug of wine.... please help...

edit: I tried sharks and it just eats 3 and over eats? Why is that? 

Edited by pure9

3 hours ago, pure9 said:

Went ahead and bought but it won’t drink my jug of wine.... please help...

edit: I tried sharks and it just eats 3 and over eats? Why is that? 

It should not do that - I'll take a look now. Thank you for the report.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Love the script...Only complaint I have is the fact that you can't decide how many pyramid tops it takes to cash in since the weight of each top is 11 kg and weight is a big factor.

starts at bank when it gets to the location says out of supplies in debug and logs me out. but im defffo stocked on supplies. also ont bank after food is useed

Edited by benjaminthc
    Another bug

20 hours ago, benjaminthc said:

starts at bank when it gets to the location says out of supplies in debug and logs me out. but im defffo stocked on supplies. also ont bank after food is useed

never mind was user fault got it working flawless now great work baller

• 1 month later...

Just purchased, and not impressed. Script REQUIRES food, and does not retrieve the pyramid. Unless I pause the script before my character climbs the top floor, (grab the pyramid, complete the floor, exit doorway, and climb stairs to 1st floor myself,) the bot auto-passes pyramid, leaves doorway, and goes to bank where it idles for some unknown reason. I was already sad you didn't make this with a refill-skin option, as running south to refill skins after exchanging pyramid tops for coins is the quickest way for gold. Now I'm just hoping you can do something to fix this as people are not using the agility pyramid for fast xp gains... Please lmk when this is fixed.

18 hours ago, jordilocks said:

Just purchased, and not impressed. Script REQUIRES food, and does not retrieve the pyramid. Unless I pause the script before my character climbs the top floor, (grab the pyramid, complete the floor, exit doorway, and climb stairs to 1st floor myself,) the bot auto-passes pyramid, leaves doorway, and goes to bank where it idles for some unknown reason. I was already sad you didn't make this with a refill-skin option, as running south to refill skins after exchanging pyramid tops for coins is the quickest way for gold. Now I'm just hoping you can do something to fix this as people are not using the agility pyramid for fast xp gains... Please lmk when this is fixed.

Yes, the script does require food. This is for a multitude of reasons. If you want, you can just work with 1 piece, but it's there as a backup. Also, what do you mean by doesn't retrieve the pyramid? I can't do much without screenshots or logger images, or information that is actually useful. If you'd like, feel free to PM me or add me on Discord.

Hi Baller,

I tried to send a message but you are not accepting them at the time and I don't use disc. You have a great reputation so I'm just trying to reach out to you via here because I've seen you help and respond on many of your threads.

I have been launching the script with a lobster in my inventory, and about 10-15 waterskins. I will literally bring my character down the rocks, and to the base of the pyramid near the stairs, and the bot runs to the bank and idles. When I bring my character up the first steps of the pyramid,  the bot runs flawlessly until it reaches the top level. Instead of climbing the rocks, it passes the pyramid topper, and runs down the entrance. It then climbs the rocks, and heads to the bank where it stalls again.

I have tried trouble shooting by: deleting all jagex cache files, redownloading db, and restoring all of the display settings to default. Nothing has worked.

The only way I have found to make it work is to pause the bot right before it can climb the stairs to the top floor, manually grabbing the pyramid topper and exiting through the door, then climbing the staircase to ensure the bot navigates the pyramid rather than running to the bank.

Any ideas? I'm on  a Macbook Pro.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, until recently I started having some issues with the bot.  It looks like it just freezes.  Sometimes I get it to go a few steps but thats it it'll freeze on either "Booting Up" "opening" or "waiting".  I've tried default settings, I've tried no settings, I've tried starting in the bank exclusively, I've started in the pyramid and still can't get it to when I first used it.  There's not much for me to screenshot, it's just the action is currently freezing up.   Heres the debugger though!

https://gyazo.com/acf02061593fd3e402b462bccd71afe1

https://gyazo.com/c8532cf68118c78cfa125603a292e48a

https://gyazo.com/7d491a7b082bc2cec26713517f03d5d2

https://gyazo.com/7d491a7b082bc2cec26713517f03d5d2