Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What rs3 bot do you use?

LANCER

Even if I was biased it would be incredibly retarded for an administrator of a neutral bot discussion forum to appear that way. It just seems as though you guys are scared of being compared, we have other bot developers signing up already.

This is obviously some poor attempt at reverse psychology to get us to sign up at your site, there's no way even you are deluded enough to think that (hopefully).

The last thing we're afraid of is being compared. We don't censor any bot names, and even encourage discussion (other than advertising, obviously).

This is obviously some poor attempt at reverse psychology to get us to sign up at your site, there's no way even you are deluded enough to think that (hopefully).

The last thing we're afraid of is being compared. We don't censor any bot names, and even encourage discussion (other than advertising, obviously).

I don't have to do any reverse psychology. I just find it funny how you're being offered an advertisement opportunity and you guys decline it with some excuses.

I don't have to do any reverse psychology. I just find it funny how you're being offered an advertisement opportunity and you guys decline it with some excuses.

Sorry Swizz, but seriously this makes no sense.

We allow advertisement, just you thought it would be okay to go balls to the wall and post without any prior notification. Any moderator with some sort of intelligence would edit/remove the post, as you were directly advertising for another community, without any permission to do so.

Honestly if you really think we care about competition, your sadly mistaken.

I find it humorous that people think were in a arms race against other bots. When I'm just sitting here like...

669c556a216c4ea5d5bdd0582a803337.jpg

Archived