Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What rs3 bot do you use?

LANCER

They're all pretty bad, but I doubt you'd be allowed to discuss this here considering they all have oldschool bot as well.

I have a forum designed to talk about different botting software but I can't link it on this site due to DreamBot not liking competition.

They're all pretty bad, but I doubt you'd be allowed to discuss this here considering they all have oldschool bot as well.

I have a forum designed to talk about different botting software but I can't link it on this site due to DreamBot not liking competition.

No, we don't mind competition. But your site might be... potentially biased. That's all.

Well the ban rate on rs3 is incredibly high, and the bots I would use back in the day were Epicbot (for a short period of time), Powerbot, and lastly RSbuddy. Rsbuddy was the best imo, got 99 prayer using their scripts. Ahh, good times.

Well the ban rate on rs3 is incredibly high, and the bots I would use back in the day were Epicbot (for a short period of time), Powerbot, and lastly RSbuddy. Rsbuddy was the best imo, got 99 prayer using their scripts. Ahh, good times.

Yeah rsbuddy times got almost maxed of all there scripts paid/free :P 

Only bot out there is runemate or rid when ever rid comes back :)

Yeah rsbuddy times got almost maxed of all there scripts paid/free :P 

Only bot out there is runemate or rid when ever rid comes back :)

Honestly it would be extremely difficult to efficiently bot on rs3 man, ban rates are too damn high :P

Please find something biased on my site.

Might be. I haven't actually looked at your site, but just in case. You're not exactly objective about the bots.

Not looking for an argument, just saying.

Might be. I haven't actually looked at your site, but just in case. You're not exactly objective about the bots.

Not looking for an argument, just saying.

Even if I was biased it would be incredibly retarded for an administrator of a neutral bot discussion forum to appear that way. It just seems as though you guys are scared of being compared, we have other bot developers signing up already.

Archived