Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting on a Rasberry Pi/Microcomputer?

Before

Has anyone tried botting with a Pi or any kind of microcomputers? Are there any complications with running Dreambot on these things?

if not coolio

A friend of mine did once, he was able to but it wasn't "great". I think the biggest issue is the low capacity those things have. would probably be really laggy and shit.

Its very doable, especially on the newer ones. There's a little lag but that can be fixed with the right setup.

I got a Pi3B specifically for this for christmas. Purely experimental at this stage, but The client will run on one its just very, very, very slow. With proper cooling, overclocking/system settings It could be done no problem. But is it worth it? Maybe?

I got a Pi3B specifically for this for christmas. Purely experimental at this stage, but The client will run on one its just very, very, very slow. With proper cooling, overclocking/system settings It could be done no problem. But is it worth it? Maybe?

Yeah, it's more of a project/experiment than a reasonable thing to do!

Archived