Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can dreambot scripts grab my password?

happyguy

i got hacked on 2 different accounts

i have no saved browser passwords and its very obvious they somehow got grabbed

can scripts on the sdn view your stored account password?

btw i already virus scanned with no result

Scripts are reviewed before they are added to our SDN. If a script has malicious code, it wont be accepted. So running SDN scripts is safe. Did you run any local scripts?

Also we don't accept that kind of language here. Consider this as a warning.

Scripts are reviewed before they are added to our SDN. If a script has malicious code, it wont be accepted. So running SDN scripts is safe. Did you run any local scripts?

Can you ban this idiot? Or at least force him to change his name? 

i dont run local scripts except for my own

Can you ban this idiot? Or at least force him to change his name?

Dude you're venting your anger in a miss direction. You need to bring your views in an educated format not spurting them at people. Unless you're a troll which you probably are.

likely a depressed 12 year old loner expressing his rage at the world. wouldnt worry about this too much.

Archived