Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Combat or Magic script to fight Lesser Demon in Wizzy tower for mage xp?

God Ham

Fairly sure Pandemic's AIO Fighter will do this for you. You can always ask for a trial to try first =]

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/store/product/63-pandemics-aio-fighter/

Thanks for the input. I just bought it. Even if it doesnt have Mage support, I needed to buy it for future use anyways! :P

Yeah, Bummer. 

Pan's script doesnt support Magic Combat. 

>.<

Thanks for the input. I just bought it. Even if it doesnt have Mage support, I needed to buy it for future use anyways! :P

Yeah, Bummer. 

>.<

Try clicking "Ranging" with the "Caged NPCs" option while having your spell set for auto casting

Try clicking "Ranging" with the "Caged NPCs" option while having your spell set for auto casting

Yeah, Bummer. 

>.<

Would like to know if what Dream suggested worked , Thanks

I'm checking it out now, if it doesn't work I'll make it work for the auto casting Dream outlined above :)

Gave it another chance and let it sit for about 5 minutes while i went out to smoke.

Just wanted to try again because you said that. Lol, don't want you to do extra work if you don't need to.

*BIG UPDATE*

It fucking started working after i let it sit for like 7 minutes!

have had it running for about 15 minutes now and It's killing the fuck out of this Demon! 

Thank you, all! :)

Archived