Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • better than topbot congratz

skankhunt

hey im new here, i came from topbot and ive been enjoying my time here so far 

it seems this client has a good anti ban

at first i didnt want to go here since i heard stories that the mods are nazis and u cant say the n word and stuff

but it seems fine so far

im going to write and release a couple scripts soon 

thanks

Welcome to DreamBot! If you need any assistance with the API or anything else, do not hesitate to hop in our chat and ask your question. Chat is usually filled with helpful and awesome people.

Welcome to DreamBot! If you need any assistance with the API or anything else, do not hesitate to hop in our chat and ask your question. Chat is usually filled with helpful and awesome people.

h0t

hey im new here, i came from topbot and ive been enjoying my time here so far 

it seems this client has a good anti ban

at first i didnt want to go here since i heard stories that the mods are nazis and u cant say the n word and stuff

but it seems fine so far

im going to write and release a couple scripts soon 

thanks

Bro, why are you banned :P

Archived