Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just got banned wtf lol

sourman

Lately i had a discussion with Chandler, an user here who is banned from DB. I told him to warn people in his script thread that ANY bot is banable (he stated that it's safe to use the script in other words). He flipped and shuttalked on every thread i have.

In my script threads i ALWAYS clearly state that any script is banable. Something i don't see happen often because the scripters are scared that it will cause less downloads / users / sales. I mean.. I think it's worse to get someone banned by YOUR script than warning people.

Anyway: even using a script to collect data or something without really botting is banable. So don't bot if you care about the account folks.

I lost 3 accounts last night between 4am-6am central standard time. they had totals above 200, it just so happened that they decided to bust the location i was botting last night. its all luck of the draw tbh because 2 other accounts got away clean. sorry for the loss though fam, just never bot on accounts you care about unless it's a private script but even then be careful

^^^ how about if i only bot on my IP but not on my main account. Will my main account get banned if my botting accounts get banned?

^^^ how about if i only bot on my IP but not on my main account. Will my main account get banned if my botting accounts get banned?

It's possible, yes. Your chances of being banned on your main are even higher if you trade over items to your main, like a mule of sorts.

If you run bot farms definitely use proxies. For regular botting not so much, just make sure you ARE NOT LOGGED IN ON YOUR MAIN ON THE SAME IP.

But yeah, i wouldn't risk it at all :P

Main methods of detection:

IP (they're not going to be nice to you if you have a datacenter IP)

Client detection (dreambot most likely cannot be detected this way)

Getting reported and using a shitty script

Archived