Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just got banned wtf lol

sourman

I just got banned on 1 of my 2 accounts last night. I literately botted for no more than 3 hours. I had covert mode on, and anti-ban option selected on the script.. I don't know why I got banned as I was literally in the middle of nowhere trying out a new method to make 200k/hr lol.. Any Idea why my second survived? 

What script?

Did you use Proxy?

Did you use VPN?

Any previous botting?

Yellowdye maker, I was botting at 3-6AM, literally no one where I was @ draynor, probably got mistaken for a willow log bot lol

No proxy, home connection

No VPN or VPS

Just started botting yesterday/today.

You botted and got banned? No way?

BUT THEY PROMISED I AM UNDETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I am sorry for your loss.

Thnx man means a lot, lost 500k awe shieet

probs a well known method or a script that's been hugely botted aka free shit

BUT...BUT MY OTHER ACCOUNT NOT BANNED.. YET!

I lost 3 accounts last night between 4am-6am central standard time. they had totals above 200, it just so happened that they decided to bust the location i was botting last night. its all luck of the draw tbh because 2 other accounts got away clean. sorry for the loss though fam, just never bot on accounts you care about unless it's a private script but even then be careful

Yellowdye maker, I was botting at 3-6AM, literally no one where I was @ draynor, probably got mistaken for a willow log bot lol

No proxy, home connection

No VPN or VPS

Just started botting yesterday/today.

BUT THEY PROMISED I AM UNDETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Thnx man means a lot, lost 500k awe shieet

BUT...BUT MY OTHER ACCOUNT NOT BANNED.. YET!

Lately i had a discussion with Chandler, an user here who is banned from DB. I told him to warn people in his script thread that ANY bot is banable (he stated that it's safe to use the script in other words). He flipped and shuttalked on every thread i have.

In my script threads i ALWAYS clearly state that any script is banable. Something i don't see happen often because the scripters are scared that it will cause less downloads / users / sales. I mean.. I think it's worse to get someone banned by YOUR script than warning people.

Anyway: even using a script to collect data or something without really botting is banable. So don't bot if you care about the account folks.

Archived