Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Movie Collections

andrew

Reminded me of this :P

its too bad that in my country, the department of trade and industry has people in the board who actually contribute to the smuggling and distribution of pirated goods lol

its too bad that in my country, the department of trade and industry has people in the board who actually contribute to the smuggling and distribution of pirated goods lol

Really? How big of a problem is it in the Philippines? In Canada, its controversial, but where I'm from its legal to download, illegal to upload. 

721 movies

Only feature films (> 40 minutes, no shorts, series or documentaries)

e1cc5b54794361b1f1a5d6e19079e4b1.png

082136cd5db1d927a25b99b89c56afe6.png

0b735c7a5769aca57d9aa0325f9573e0.png

Good stuff. What're your top 5 movies of all time? 

Really? How big of a problem is it in the Philippines? In Canada, its controversial, but where I'm from its legal to download, illegal to upload. 

not too big of a problem, even our government officials use pirated goods so whos gonna stop anyone.

Just a few years back, the biggest piracy market in the Philippines got raided by the cops, funny how they were only able to confiscate 1/50th of the total pirated goods. Why? Apparently some dudes in the department of trade and industry were aware of the plans to raid, and they informed the big sellers in the market to only bring a small amount of goods.

In a country so corrupt it costs A LOT more to pursue a case, and so cheap to defend, no one is gonna do shit lol. 

Good stuff. What're your top 5 movies of all time? 

To pick 5 movies out of 700 = hell.

I'm 100% sure it wold contain something by Kubrick though.

Some movies I like that came out post 1990s:

Eyes Wide Shut, Mesrine, Goodfellas, There Will Be Blood, Training Day, Carnage, ...

Archived