Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clan chat moderator script

Kirito

Hello,

I would like to ask if it would be possible to make a Chat moderator script.

The Script would Observe a specified Clan chat for heavy spam, Certain questions that are being asked like for example when someone asks for a teamspeak ip for that specified clan or what combat level range the clan works in.

The bot would take action to help the player out with his question and/or if it finds someone spamming the chat heavyly the bot would kick the player.

I know there has been something like this (Without the question/answer function) in the past on several bot clients but its not to be seen anywhere now.

Yes it is possible, but do you really want to keep making accounts (because the bot will get banned) just to moderate a cc?

Lost Fedora

Yes it is possible, but do you really want to keep making accounts (because the bot will get banned) just to moderate a cc?

@Lost Fedora

As said above, it should also answer possible questions a clanchat member might have.

I dont know what else it could be doing in the meantime, I was think that i maybe could function while another script is running, you think that is possible?

Archived