Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$1.99] - [150-200k / hr] - Xephy's Jangerberry Looter - Food Support - Worldhopping - Clever antiban

Xephy

I purchased this script.  How long before I can use it? How do I add it? I keep refreshing the webpage but the option stays at "purchase" and not "add".  I'm new here :/.  Is there an approval wait time after the payment?  Does the scripter have to be online to add the approved script? If you could clear some of my confusion up, that'd be great :>

It shows that you've purchased it, so there's no need to purchase it again or anything. Try restarting your client, ensure that you're logged in on the client as well, and if the script does not show up under "Premium Scripts" after refreshing it a few times, please contact a developer by making a post about it in the appropriate section. If you end up having to make a post because the issue isn't resolved, PM me and I'll be sure to comment on it stating that you did indeed pay for it.

hey can i have a free trail please. im looking for a new money making bot and trying them out before i purchase

24 hours given, if you find any problems, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I'll get it resolved immediately.

It shows that you've purchased it, so there's no need to purchase it again or anything. Try restarting your client, ensure that you're logged in on the client as well, and if the script does not show up under "Premium Scripts" after refreshing it a few times, please contact a developer by making a post about it in the appropriate section. If you end up having to make a post because the issue isn't resolved, PM me and I'll be sure to comment on it stating that you did indeed pay for it.

It appeared now, thanks!  Sorry for being nooby, just didn't know if there was a wait process

Can you allow us to customize food?  

Mind adding a death failsafe? I ran the script with 20 + hp & def, and I still came back to a bot that idled for half a day, and will probably get me banned.  Deaths don't stop the script, nor does it continue.  It idles in lumbridge 

Edit: https://gyazo.com/5210df655a8a98ba1f95d9fffeb1bbdc  Trained def some more, bought better arm.  Same thing happened.  =/ =/

Edit: Upgraded to a food that heals more hp, also, did Witch's house , for a total of 28 hp.  Still no luck, bot keeps dying.  Sometimes when trying to rope swing, the NPC smacks me a few times while the emote is happening , burning down some hp which sometimes causes the bot to teleport to cw, and do nothing-- then walk back and repeat until its hp is either low enough to actually bank for food, or dies.

I bought the script and i have to say that i am disappointed, it cant seem to be able to pick up the berries in both of the locations its trying to. It just stands in a single location, picks up the berry that is there, and just looks at the other one until the one under him spawns, so basically, its only picking berries from a single spot and it makes no where close to the 150k and hour you promised

Id like to see it fixed

I bought the script and i have to say that i am disappointed, it cant seem to be able to pick up the berries in both of the locations its trying to. It just stands in a single location, picks up the berry that is there, and just looks at the other one until the one under him spawns, so basically, its only picking berries from a single spot and it makes no where close to the 150k and hour you promised

Id like to see it fixed

Just became aware that there were some issues as of yesterday. Working with another client on the script to make sure everything gets resolved. After an update is pushed, I'll leave a comment. If you're still not satisfied, I'll leave you my skype and we'll collaborate until we get the problems you have worked out.

Just became aware that there were some issues as of yesterday. Working with another client on the script to make sure everything gets resolved. After an update is pushed, I'll leave a comment. If you're still not satisfied, I'll leave you my skype and we'll collaborate until we get the problems you have worked out.

Hello, i am glad to say that i've found a way to fix it and its more or less client sided

The issue i was having is that since i play unzoomed it couldnt click properly, i fixed it by basically zooming in and out untill i found a sweetspot and now it works flawlessly, but it sometimes gets stuck if the rope somehow gets in the wrong inv spot. You could fix that by making the bot zoom in correctly when starting up, that would make the problem obsolete. Thanks

Hello, i am glad to say that i've found a way to fix it and its more or less client sided

The issue i was having is that since i play unzoomed it couldnt click properly, i fixed it by basically zooming in and out untill i found a sweetspot and now it works flawlessly, but it sometimes gets stuck if the rope somehow gets in the wrong inv spot. You could fix that by making the bot zoom in correctly when starting up, that would make the problem obsolete. Thanks

While i am at it, may i ask what are the anti ban features you were talking about in the post, because as of right now I can't see anything too significant

Update has been pushed, everything should be working up to par now. Should be pulling in about 40 more berries an hour as well.

Update has been compiled.

While i am at it, may i ask what are the anti ban features you were talking about in the post, because as of right now I can't see anything too significant

World hops when somebody enters the island with you, eats on-the-go, doesn't operate at 100% efficiency at times to simulate a more 'lax' playstyle.

• 1 month later...

Archived